Yosh RS3 removal

As my engine is out, I want to remove my full RS# exhaust and clean it up a bit, also will give me more room for the motor when I reinstall it... I can't figure how it is supposed to come out at this point, it is no longer bolted to anything, but the piece is just so long... From the header to the muffler, and I can't figure if it is supposed to separate or what.... 

Tried to go to the yosh site, but directions aren't available... and youtube just shows people revving it with their new exhaust

As my engine is out, I want to remove my full RS# exhaust and clean it up a bit, also will give me more room for the motor when I reinstall it... I can't figure how it is supposed to come out at this point, it is no longer bolted to anything, but the piece is just so long... From the header to the muffler, and I can't figure if it is supposed to separate or what.... 

Tried to go to the yosh site, but directions aren't available... and youtube just shows people revving it with their new exhaust

It's a slip fit by the rear shock. Maybe try a little PB Blaster and let it sit. If it hasn't been apart in a while I imagine it's stuck tight.

Use a little neverseize when you put it back together.

Sent from my XT1650 using ThumperTalk mobile app

Is the pipe all one piece? I can get the muffler to rotate o the pipe, but still can't make it come off the pipe. It seems like there is some intermediate piece keeping them together

That's what I thought. Header, mid, and muffler..... looks like some extra muscle will be needed..... maybe some pb blaster