Best 2017 CRF250L EJK settings ?

Hello,

I just installed a full Yoshimura Exhaust, did the airbox mod, and instaled the EJK.

EJK was factory setup for stage one, that is 3 4.5 4.5 - 5 4.5 4.5 .

Im wondering if any of you fine gentleman have any tip regardig EJK settings for the 2017 model.

I live in Europe, on a normal sea level, use Shell Vpower Racing 100 eu octane fuel.

There seams to be a difference between 2017 and the older model, because the stock EJK Stage On setting for the older is 3 3 6 - 5 4.5 4.5, so I think I should not use any pre 2017 settings .

Thanks for the help, and have a good ride ! 

I don't recall seeing anyone posting setting for a 2017 yet. I think you are going to have to figure it out yourself with trial and error. Remember that after you change a setting your bikes computer will take a small amount of time to adjust to it so ride for a couple hours before changing it again.

Let us know how it turns out.

• Like 1

Interested to hear what you come up with myself.  I installed the full Yoshi RS4 system along with the new model EJK as well as a 13T front sprocket and I feel like its running rich.  Started hearing some popping / backfires on decel and I've had the bike stall after chopping throttle and pulling in the clutch a few times.  I just can't consistently reproduce the issues.  Not much info out there, everything I've found revolves around the '16 or earlier model years.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, backwoods_neckbeard said:

Started hearing some popping / backfires on decel

You will hear slight popping on decel with any loud exhaust. Doesn't necessarily mean it's running rich. In most cases it means you have a slight air leak and need to redo the high temp silicone.

Appreciate that.  All of this stuff is a brave new world for me lol  I've been a vintage, air cooled, carb rider for my entire life. Wish I could make the stalling happen more consistently, I think I am going to leave everything as it is now and keep riding it.  If it keeps happening I'll muck around with the EJK some to see if I can make it stop.  Still reading up on best practices for adjusting these things.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have just installed a Two Brothers exhaust and the 2017 EJK model on my 2017 250L (non-rally).  Using 93 octane fuel with 10% ethanol it seems to run good with the stock settings.  I think (maybe) I need to add more fuel in the red zone though (wide open).

• 2 months later...

The skid plate is from Soomoto on Taobao. 4mm anodized aluminum and about 1.5kg.

All 3 lights are ripped from my pickup truck

- Bottom Hella Bi Xenon 90mm; 55w 4300k color. Additional switch on handlebar. On = low beam; and using stock high beam switch to change to high beam.

- Top left Hella  Micro DE Xenon; 55w 4300k color ; high beam only. Using stock high beam to turn on ( along with the bottom 90mm if it is turned on too)

- Top right Hella Micro De Fog. Xenon 55w 3000k color Additional switch on handlebar.

- all wiring; xenon ballasts; fuses; relays etc are inside the back of the bike

5a2c1111cd53e_23154761_1574573415931611_4399239114198038284_o(1).thumb.jpg.6db2a313ba6f04eeff8cd3af648129c6.jpg

Edited by X24200
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...