Looking for people to hit the trails with in IN, IL, MI, perhaps further

What is the badlands like?
Pretty fun if you've never been there before. Usually riddled with 4x4s, SxSs, and quads. Quite a bit of mud in some areas, mostly loose peagravel. Got some pretty gnarly hill climbs. I've been there a thousand times, so I'm bored of the place. Also. It's got an mx track if you care for such a thing.

Pretty fun if you've never been there before. Usually riddled with 4x4s, SxSs, and quads. Quite a bit of mud in some areas, mostly loose peagravel. Got some pretty gnarly hill climbs. I've been there a thousand times, so I'm bored of the place. Also. It's got an mx track if you care for such a thing.

I’ve experienced every square inch of the place on a quad and yes, I was tired of it . Taking the bike for the first time so I’m actually looking Forward to it .
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Don Carrico said:

Few of us are going down this Friday and staying through Sunday morning. Camping . Last minute deal since a buddy got his bike going .

That's 20 minutes from my house. What will you guys be driving/riding so I can spot you? 

26 minutes ago, Don Carrico said:

I’m in site 7 with a Grey Wolf toy hauler and f250 diesel . Look for 2 Spanking new yz250 with a couple of amateurs on them ...lol

Awesome. I'll try to make it out and look you guys up!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Don Carrico said:

I’m in site 7 with a Grey Wolf toy hauler and f250 diesel . Look for 2 Spanking new yz250 with a couple of amateurs on them ...lol

What time will you guys be there Friday? It's my wife's birthday but she works until 5.

7 hours ago, Don Carrico said:

We’ll be there. Keep in mind we’re slow.....lol
Literally the 2nd time on a bike after 15 years of quads . Just don’t want Anyone to be slowed up .

lol , you guys will probably be waiting for me . i just got back on bikes last season after 25+ yrs of quads . + im , old , fat , and slow 

20 hours ago, Don Carrico said:
21 hours ago, bellracing2 said:
lol , you guys will probably be waiting for me . i just got back on bikes last season after 25+ yrs of quads . + im , old , fat , and slow 
[/quotepe
Perfect! See you Saturday. Lol

see you there . ill be there around 10 -10:30 am .