8th Annual Cancer Charity Ride Sept. 9th & 10th Boyer Farms

8th Annual R&T Charity Trail Ride

The 8th Annual R&T Charity Trail Ride benefiting the Ride for Kids organization will be held at Boyer Farm Saturday and Sunday September 9th and 10th. This will be a great weekend of riding the 13 mile loop at Boyer Farm, good food all weekend from the Boy Scout Troop, and the optional Time Match on Sunday. There will be Motorcycle Games Saturday afternoon/evening, and Troop 13 will be doing a pancake breakfast on Sunday.

A, B, C, D loops and Kiddie loop riding for all levels.

Plus there will be KTM Demo rides on Sunday, not all bikes but a couple dealers will bring out 2 or 3 models for people to test ride.

For more info. and flyer go to the following link.

http://www.randt-club.com/ShowTopic.php?TopicId=M4girvS1nUAcK291KG2rgVxZG86yLGPFv2drgV03

Any questions you can drop me a PM and if I can't answer them I'll get an answer.

• Like 1

Thanks to all that came out to the charity ride haven't got a total yet on how much was raised but I do know that we had our largest turn out this year of around 230 riders for the weekend.  Seems like each year we keep gaining 20-30 riders and we will take it because it's for a good cause. It was a great weekend weather wise and the 3 dealers that had demo rides was great as well. Hope all that came out enjoyed it and gets a chance to come back next year.

Thanks again.