looking for 1989 xr250r wiring diagram

Hi all, 

Im looking for a 1989 xr250r wiring diagram to help me out with my project!! if anyone has anything that will help me please let me know.

cheers

3 hours ago, notoriousE-R-I-C said:

Looks exactly like whats in the Service Manual...but theres no way you dont have one, right? Theyre worth five times their cost.

????

Im sayin, your link is probably awesome. But a paper book from the people that invented this machine is even better. We weren't using Google at Honda.

Factory Service Manuals would nullify half the threads on here sometimes. It amazes me. The internet IS awesome!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, notoriousE-R-I-C said:

Im sayin, your link is probably awesome. But a paper book from the people that invented this machine is even better. We weren't using Google at Honda.

Factory Service Manuals would nullify half the threads on here sometimes. It amazes me. The internet IS awesome!

Yeah true you cant beat a paper manual - buggered if im going back and forward assembling something - rather have the manual right there in front of me. But if you need something right away - then yeah you cant beat google

• Like 1