2012 wr125 for beginner?

Hey guys I already have a post here but I am looking for my first real dirt bike.  I started 2 years ago on a dr650, rode it for a year of road and dirt roads.  The DR was too heavy and I want a dual sport more capable of trails so I sold it for a wr250r alredy setup with gearing, exhaust, handguards etc.  The wrr is ok but this summer I'm taking a temporary break from road riding and put the d606 knobs back on.  

The local trails are mostly tight and technical where the 300lb bike with crappy suspension is not exactly fun to ride on.  In my search for dirt bikes for sale, I found a 2012 Husky wr125 that doesn't stretch my budget much at $1900.  It has a suspension revalve, new tires and brakes, and factory 144cc kit installed.  Seems like these bikes are a good deal for the price.  The question is, will it be suitable for me with my experience or too much for me?  I am a young adult 5'7" 150lb.  Its a bit taller than my wrr but a lot lighter.  What's maintenance light on these as well?  I don't know how long a gop or bottom end lasts on these or i I might have to do it soon.  Pic of bike for sale

Thanks

Ps.  I tried joining cafe husky but awaiting admin approval for 3 days now.

Edited by GerGa