Herlings here ?

I sure hope he does and can only imagine the hate that will flow here if he wins.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

That's a tall order!

Coming over for one National,  and Wining!!!

Dunno, he has had his intense battles over the course of the season and the series regulars appear to be all imploding at the same time... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEMI said:

I sure hope he does and can only imagine the hate that will flow here if he wins.

Hate towards who? 

If Hearlings won I don't think anyone in this forum would flame him. Eli on the other hand :thinking: 

• Like 4

Herlings is a badass. I kinda expect him to win but he hasn't won as much as I thought he would this year 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, meyermetal said:

Hate towards who? 

If Hearlings won I don't think anyone in this forum would flame him. Eli on the other hand :thinking: 

That would be shocking if it were hugs-n-kisses with a Herlings win.

Edited by DEMI
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

That's a tall order!

Coming over for one National,  and Wining!!!

Yes it is, but not that far fetched.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GoRide2 said:

Herlings is a badass. I kinda expect him to win but he hasn't won as much as I thought he would this year 

I think the wrist injury had a lot to do with that, and Cairoli has just been a beast this year.  

No doubt Herlings is stupid fast though; it would be great to watch him this weekend.  He was supposed to race Unadilla a few years ago, but broke his leg right before that (riding an 85 at a charity event, IIRC).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BLSJDS said:

I think the wrist injury had a lot to do with that, and Cairoli has just been a beast this year.  

No doubt Herlings is stupid fast though; it would be great to watch him this weekend.  He was supposed to race Unadilla a few years ago, but broke his leg right before that (riding an 85 at a charity event, IIRC).

He has been the fastest guy since the first time he got on the podium. He gets bad starts 

• Like 1

If he is smart, I don't think Tomac will be pushing hard.

BB is riding with a thumb issue, So if I think about it, beyond MM there isn't a lot of riders for Herlings to get past.

Davalos, Bogle, Seeley, ?? hummmm.....this may be the optimum time for him..!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mudd94 said:

He's coming to take out Tomac and help his fellow Red Bull KTM rider win the championship.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....click, plop...............

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mudd94 said:

He's coming to take out Tomac and help his fellow Red Bull KTM rider win the championship.

Now that would make this place explode, and I hope it happens. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Now that would make this place explode, and I hope it happens. 

Tomac's fragile mental strength is going to be really shaken by this possibility of Herlings being here. Get ready for the excuse train. 

• Like 4

I may drive over to Crawfordsville IN and watch this.. it is 2hr away from me.

I am sure Tomac will put down a 1-1 no matter who shows. Then all the KTM riders will have their season long excuses ready.  Ouch, my thumby hurts, where is the medic... ouch, my leggy, take me to surgery...

Tomac will interview all fresh,  no sweat,  not out of breath, "that was a real fun track, I had a great time!"

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DEMI said:

That would be shocking if it were hugs-n-kisses with a Herlings win.

If Herlings was to win the only guys that deserve to get slammed are the AMA riders that allowed it to happen 

• Like 4