2017 300rr. Clicker settings

According to an email Beta sent me, there was a mid year change to the fork valving, so you would need to know other riders build date to compare clicker settings.  

At 195lbs you will want to get heavier springs.

I think the standard settings are published, but this is very hard to determine because your riding style and terrain plays a big part. The bike is also under-sprung for your weight(unless you did springs already).

I think the standard settings are published, but this is very hard to determine because your riding style and terrain plays a big part. The bike is also under-sprung for your weight(unless you did springs already).

Original stock Springs are in the bike, riding hard pack, slower technical riding. first, second, third gear..

Sent from my VS990 using ThumperTalk mobile app

13 hours ago, coalboy said:

Original stock Springs are in the bike, riding hard pack, slower technical riding. first, second, third gear..

Sent from my VS990 using ThumperTalk mobile app

So what's your weight? Riding level? Try looking up stillwell settings...Did you change stock oil yet? That's a good thing to do..Do you know what your settings are now? and what are the stock settings?? Just to check..Check the support section of the betausa site for manuals.  

Put a search here and on google for Beta 300 rr suspension for info already put up.... just to see. Got info already up there.

• Like 1