06 yz450f oil pressure

Hello everybody

Judy did a oil and oil filter change on my 06 yz450f, I filled it up with the 1.1L of oil and the manual says to check the oil pressure with a little bolt in the side of the top end by the carb. Now, I've done only 1 other oil change on this bike, as it is pritty new to me. So I went and made the bolt loose, then stared the bike. The last time I did this I remember it making a little drip of oil under the bolt, but this time it didn't push out that much, just kinda bunched up around the bolt. So my question is if it should be dripping out or just coming out a little, and if I'm supposed to take the bolt all the way out.

Thanks for the help!!

5 minutes ago, THE KRAN said:

The bike needs to be level on both planes

Yes, it should drizzle out of the hole....after 3 MIN OF RUNNING. 

so drizzle as in a drip under the hole or just a weep?

What procedure are you using when filling the bike with oil? I ask because I am at the full line at 800cc with a filter change but you're saying you put 1.1L in which is roughly 300cc more than I'm using

3 minutes ago, Woodsweapon350 said:

What procedure are you using when filling the bike with oil? I ask because I am at the full line at 800cc with a filter change but you're saying you put 1.1L in which is roughly 300cc more than I'm using

That's what my manual says to put in when doing oil and oil filter change. Could putting to much in cause it not to becoming out of the hole do you think? 

That's what my manual says to put in when doing oil and oil filter change. Could putting to much in cause it not to becoming out of the hole do you think? 

If that's what your manual says I'm sure you're not putting in too much

1 minute ago, Woodsweapon350 said:

If that's what your manual says I'm sure you're not putting in too much

Do you have the same bike as me?

3 hours ago, Woodsweapon350 said:

Yep 06 450f

And how much oil comes out when you check the oil pressure? Does it drip or just bunch up around the bolt and do you have to take it out all the way?

And how much oil comes out when you check the oil pressure? Does it drip or just bunch up around the bolt and do you have to take it out all the way?

I've never done that

Yeah, I'm not sure why this is so important to you.

You only have 1.5-3 psi of oil pressure in the system, so don't expect much to come out. 

The quantity of oil you install is the only thing that matters.

17 hours ago, THE KRAN said:

Yeah, I'm not sure why this is so important to you.

You only have 1.5-3 psi of oil pressure in the system, so don't expect much to come out. 

The quantity of oil you install is the only thing that matters.

Just because I want to make sure my oil pump isn't going, and if enough oil isn't coming out Maby thay means it's going. So I was just trying to get some options.