Looking for riding buddies

Now that summer is over, I'm planning my school year trips. Anyone want to join me?

I looked at my spring break and I can do Moab the week after Jeep Week this year AND do Green River Fri, Sat, Sun during Jeep Week. March 30th thru April 7th.

Short notice, but I also might do some single tracks around Salt Lake City on Labor Day, American Fork and Hobble Creek areas. A TT gal and I are trying to figure out this trip, but a couple more people would be awesome, men or women.

I'm an intermediate rider that likes technical singletrack. If you've ridden Moab, I can do Sovereign Trail and love it. One of my all time favorites! There's a short section of the Enduro Loop in the White Wash Area by Green River that I'd have to walk my bike down or need assistance, but I love that trail as well. Two definites to do on a Moab trip.

Sent from my SM-G930V using ThumperTalk mobile app

Now that summer is over, I'm planning my school year trips. Anyone want to join me?

I looked at my spring break and I can do Moab the week after Jeep Week this year AND do Green River Fri, Sat, Sun during Jeep Week. March 30th thru April 7th.

Short notice, but I also might do some single tracks around Salt Lake City on Labor Day, American Fork and Hobble Creek areas. A TT gal and I are trying to figure out this trip, but a couple more people would be awesome, men or women.

I'm an intermediate rider that likes technical singletrack. If you've ridden Moab, I can do Sovereign Trail and love it. One of my all time favorites! There's a short section of the Enduro Loop in the White Wash Area by Green River that I'd have to walk my bike down or need assistance, but I love that trail as well. Two definites to do on a Moab trip.

I'm interested. Also a TT gal, intermediate rider. 27.

I don't plan my life that far in advance though. Not available for Labor Day sadly-- though sounds awesome.

A group of us are doing a day ride near rampart or 717 loop this Saturday. PM me if you're interested.
  • Like 1

I'm interested. Also a TT gal, intermediate rider. 27.

I don't plan my life that far in advance though. Not available for Labor Day sadly-- though sounds awesome.

A group of us are doing a day ride near rampart or 717 loop this Saturday. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for the invite! I live in Montana so can't do that. Keep Moab in mind.