03 yz450f engine rebuild. Random washers with no home

Okay I completely rebuilt my 03 yz450f and set the head off for cam journals repair. When I got the head back, in the box was a bag with 5 shouldered washers. The thing is that the O.D. seems right and fits good. But the shoulders don't fit down in the holes like I would think and even when I tighten the studs the washers don't press in but I fear over time they would and I'd blow the head gasket. The washers were in the head somewhere when I sent it off but when they cleaned it ig they removed them. Also I don't see them in the manual or on used engines on eBay and I don't remember them when I took the engine apart. And I know they are for my head because the old exhaust gasket was in the bag too. I will post two pics of them, one of them sitting one way and the other of it flipped. Anybody that knows please help. Thank you very much6421032143b31a00cea7961d4dce8b48.jpg4fb9e8c8a74cc4c3285b039b2fc3ba26.jpg

Nevermind, they are for below the valve springs... which are already all back in....