Tim Gajser in for MEC

8 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Why the &%$#@! would anyone come over to the states to race this piece of shit or any stupidcross for that matter? 

Expo$ure

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, spin05 said:

1 miilion dollarrs ?????

mmmm dont think he saw him self as a winnner :))

On 8/23/2017 at 5:42 PM, Mongo134 said:

Why the &%$#@! would anyone come over to the states to race this piece of shit or any stupidcross for that matter? 

1-1-1 = $1M

Gajser is talented but he can be insanely ragged. I think he'd get hurt way to much racing SX and hope he doesn't cartwheel at the MEC

• Like 2

Just now, Mongo134 said:

Stupidcross isn't the sport of Euros. You know, like MX isn't the sport of Americans.....anymore.

Sad.  SX has caused major pussitis in the US riders.

Or it could be that AC and Herlings are just better than everyone else, like RC was 10 years ago.

• Like 3

This would be a good year to give it a go, that's for sure! Herlings and Cairoli too, might spot this opportunity as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hendricus said:

This would be a good year to give it a go, that's for sure! Herlings and Cairoli too, might spot this opportunity as well.

MEC is just another Stupidcross race, dressed up in drag.

You'd think they'd consider running it in a Daytona style format on a NASCAR infield.

Edited by redrider144

9 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

MEC is just another Stupidcross race, dressed up in drag.

You'd think they'd consider running it in a Daytona format on a NASCAR infield.

I agree. Stupidcross is not my first choice either. And an SX track puts the GP guys at a big disadvantage. But hey, its racing and Gajser wants to give it a go. And having him race the MEC adds to the interest. The only drawback right now (after Herlings and Ironman especially), to having the GP guys race in the US, is that repeated ass whooping starts to give the entire US race scene a second tier status to the GP series.

But this said, we are a LONG WAY from "repeated ass whoopings." What the sports needs is things that make it interesting. Mixer races do just that.

Edited by Hendricus
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Sad.  SX has caused major pussitis in the US riders.

Or it could be that AC and Herlings are just better than everyone else, like RC was 10 years ago.

They are not the only two Euros who are better.

• Like 1

Febvre only has one overall this year

you can't argue with stupid or Yamaha owners

Just now, Mongo134 said:

They are not the only two Euros who are better.

Rank them Mongo. The best of the US is Musquin, Tomac, Baggett. I'd say Tomac and Musquin are neck and neck right now. Rank these guys in with your list of the GP guys.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hendricus said:

Rank them Mongo. The best of the US is Musquin, Tomac, Baggett. I'd say Tomac and Musquin are neck and neck right now. Rank these guys in with your list of the GP guys.

Give yourself in to the almighty Luongo for 8€ (could be $15 by then) and you may watch the order form itself the very next week. Or maybe there will be coverage on mainstream TV, don't know really. Anyways.. just wait a few days I guess.