DRZ Carb- What's it missing???

Just got this 2002 DRZ400E and what you see is what it came with...IMG_2663.jpgIMG_2664.jpg

I'm assuming the accelerator pump is missing parts but I don't know what exactly and there are a few open fittings and some holes? Cheap place to buy parts for these things?

Also I guess this an FCR-1? And I see pics of the AP plunger on google images but mine has that weird barb off the side?

The first picture, those are ports for the 'spider', the air cut valve. Many people remove it and cap off the ports.

You are missing parts of the AP. That makes me shudder to think of what else is wrong.

Due to 'what you have' I'd rec.  a full tear down and inventory of what is missing and what it will cost to make serviceable. It may or may not be worth the trouble. Sometimes it is better to cut your losses.

That's what I was wondering. The bike does run the way the carb sits and I rode it around the garage a few laps but I had to keep it 1/4 throttle or it would stall. I assume if I get the missing pieces to get the AP functioning and a JD kit to get it dialed in it will suffice. Kind of a budget build and a FCR-MX kit cost more than I paid for the bike so...