Die hard XR350R Owners

Any Die Hard 1985 XR350R owner's have any leads on a pulse generator part #30300-KN5-154? We need to find a company that would be willing to manufacture some new one's. These little items are as scarce as hens teeth. If you got one let me know. Thanks

It's very difficult to find a pulse for the 85. I thought about buying one from a different XR and trying to make it work. Do you need a new one or do you need an old one to try to match up so someone can make a new one? I have an old one if you need it.

Any Die Hard 1985 XR350R owner's have any leads on a pulse generator part #30300-KN5-154? We need to find a company that would be willing to manufacture some new one's. These little items are as scarce as hens teeth. If you got one let me know. Thanks

Oh sorry man, knowing how rare these our and owing an XR350R I know these are scarce, I ended up buying a spare and nursed member Lombardi 's xr3 back to health. So my spare pulse gen is gone as well as my XR350R. But the xr is still around, local guy bought it and it's for sale again,....who would have thought.  Although it is nice knowing you can buy the bike for more than $1000 then what I sold it to him for in this fire sale! IMG_1192.thumb.PNG.d66dfa172bd619b972eb9f37e96c8df6.PNGso I can get you a '85 pulse gen for $2200 and a spare parts bike. And I heard he has money into like repop seat and great headlight plastic. So that always good to get spares of those things.   

It's very difficult to find a pulse for the 85. I thought about buying one from a different XR and trying to make it work. Do you need a new one or do you need an old one to try to match up so someone can make a new one? I have an old one if you need it.

Oh and I heard your new one works!!!!

It's basically like a crank shaft position sensor on a new car. When the crank rotates, a metal tooth passes over the pulse generator and it gives the ignition system power. They go bad on every 350 and they are impossible to find. You'll know yours is bad if the bike just shuts off when you've been riding it for like 15 or 20 min. After the bike cools down, it will probably start back up again and shit off again when it warms up. Mine died when I was going 65 mph down the highway. Very scary