Run a kickstand on YZ450F

So I decided to install a trailtech kick stand on my YZ as I use it for trail riding quite a bit and more often than not there is no where to lean the bike which is really annoying. Just wondering if there is any real risk in running one when on the track as I do hit the track a lot as well.

You can use a rubber holder-upper made from a slice of old innertube, if you are concerned.  Like on a KTM.

Rode it hard at the track today and the kickstand never budged.
Super pleased with it. !

I too was sick of finding a tree to lean my bike on so I installed a WR kickstand on my 2017 YZ450F. 40ea58a040d2068b544d728471f178ff.jpg5693a6c3b301a10bbbb367ab24599a7e.jpg7a1d391be17416964265b7af03c5cfa7.jpg

^^^ I hear yea, only took a couple trail rides for me before I knew I had to have a kickstand. The trail tech one I have is fantastic!

Now I'm wondering about doing a 18" rear wheel on my bike as well, is it worth the cost. I know they are smoother plus I have a new 18" rear trials tires and tubliss sitting in the garage.

4 minutes ago, pomoco said:

Just run an equilibrium on your 19.

Sent from my XT1650 using ThumperTalk mobile app

But I have a new one of those in my garage in a 18" plus the Tubliss...

Edited by Wrfrk

10 minutes ago, pomoco said:

Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy another tire instead of a wheel? Sell the tire to a friend

Sent from my XT1650 using ThumperTalk mobile app

I'm trying to justify the idea of new rear wheel with blue hub cause it looks sick... lol

I run a Trailtech stand. Been the bees knees so far don't even know it's there until I want it.