Worth anything?

I have an older (2004 or 2005) Trek 6700 SLR hardtail with Rock Shox Pilot SL fork. It's one of the last hand built Treks made in the USA. All Deore components & Bontrager crank set.  It's in great working condition and cosmetically used, but not abused. I want to get rid of it to go in a different direction. Does anyone out there really care that it's a USA made Trek or am I sitting on a 50 dollar bike? Not that I think it's worth a lot, but for 50 bucks, I'll donate it and take a tax write off. Just have no real idea what it's worth.

Looks like this one, but no disc brakes.

$_86.JPG

Bryan, donate it. It would sell for maybe $150 because no matter what you might know it to be, others will see it as an old and heavy 26 inch bike, which is like selling an air cooled MX bike.

You can find it here had get a general idea.

https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/

The other thing is go to one of those sites where you can search ebay and Craigslist natioanally and see what similar bikes are going for.

Unfortunately bikes seem to depreciate pretty rapidly. All the best.

I didn't pay a ton for the bike to begin with, so not really losing much. I definitely got my money's worth out of it.  But, at some point, it's simply easier to take a tax write off. Look like I can get around the 150.00 mark, so worth listing on CL. Thx for the points/suggestions all.