How many of you would be interested in a Video series?

I'm genuinely inspired by the video series like "The moto inside the outdoors", "Supercross behind the dream" and the others that Troy Adamitis has produced. I have been assigned in my creative arts class to either write a Huge journal on a story (fictional or non fiction), OR make a short video series, fictional or non fictional.

I wanted to make it something i was passionate about and my first thought was racing. I have started a short intro to the first episode that i would link to this thread when finished. I am just asking who would be interested in a series that will recap the season but also look into lives of the riders and families as well?

• Like 6

here's the clip guys.

This is just me talking about how i got into riding dirt bikes and a short summary on how it was growing up for me.

each episode will probably be 10-15 mins in length, recap two past races, and dive into the lives of one or two riders where i will interview them and publicize their story on how they got into riding.

Tell me what you think!
  • Like 3

Thank you fellas, posted something about it in my organizations facebook group about people wanting to be in it and have had some cool people and tons telling me they'll help in any way, couple father and sons, one being a single dad who is an AA rider and his son is racing peewees, African american father and son, boyfriend and girlfriend who met through racing. Will be very cool for sure.

• Like 4