01cr250 footpeg conversion

I was rebuilding my bike the other day when I realised how worn out my footpegs and my footpegs bracket were. I gave honda a call to ask them if they were still able to have the brackets but they were not so instead I ordered the 02+ bracket and I worked my way out from that. When I received them I saw that the holes on the newer brackets would'nt line up with the 01 except for the big bolt hole. It was time for designing. I came up with a simple design to make the bracket fit it was consisted of a machined stainless steel plate and that's it. I then cut the bracket so that I can put the clamp over it. I ended up with a successful result. Hope this will encourage some propre to do the conversion. BTW it cost me 400 bucks to do the conversion and that's including the ims pro series pegs. 20170814_165217.jpg20170825_160334.jpg20170825_195323.jpg20170825_195354.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using ThumperTalk mobile app

Nice job!  Gotta love it when you can machine up bits like that to end up with the result you want.

7 minutes ago, maicoguy said:
Nice job!  Gotta love it when you can machine up bits like that to end up with the result you want.

Thanks! Gotta like that too it's so satisfying!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using ThumperTalk mobile app

Edited by jackstrap