MXON Schedule

Didn't they always have the MXON about a week or two after the AMA nationals season in previous years?

The last three years it's been in the Sept 25th-28th timeframe.  Looks like it's around the same time this year.  :thumbsup:

Edited by jcm3

Just now, jcm3 said:

The last three years it's been in the Sept 25th-28th timeframe.  Looks like it's a week later or so this year.

Didn't they start doing that after 2011? I'm pretty sure after that they started to go about 4-5 weeks out. Let me know if you find the results...

Ok NVM I found it!

2011 Sept 17th the MXON was the next week after the AMA series finale at Pala. September 10-17

2012 MXON was September 29th-30th With the 2012 AMA season ending September 8th

I knew that crook Giseppe was up to no good. Wanna take a guess when the last Des Nations we won?

Edited by Cigaro

Just now, Cigaro said:

Ok NVM I found it!

2011 Sept 17th the MXON was the next week after the AMA series finale at Pala. September 10-17

2012 Sept 29th-30th With the 2012 AMA season ending September 8th

I knew that crook Giseppe was up to no good. Wanna take a guess when the last Des Nations we won?

Was it 2011?  lol  I know it's been a while.

Just now, jcm3 said:

Was it 2011?  lol  I know it's been a while.

Yup! DC needs to start stretching out our series so our guys are in race mode when it comes around. Giseppe would have a shit fit if he did...

• Like 1