Not sure if this is in the right forum but, I am looking to purchase a Scotts steering Damper kit and wanted to know if or where I can get a Coupon Code to use on the Scotts Performance website.  They do have a space for a code when you go to check out, but i cant find any codes!!  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

I'm not seeing the sub mount kit with the rubber mounted clamp.  Also not seeing where they are on sale?

16 hours ago, scott72 said:

Also not seeing where they are on sale?

The link I posted has it in plain English.  Then click on the damper and it clearly says 10% off.  I have no idea why you can't see that.

2 hours ago, cjjeepercreeper said:

The link I posted has it in plain English.  Then click on the damper and it clearly says 10% off.  I have no idea why you can't see that.

Maybe I'm missing something but that is the same price scotts has on their website and motosport is only selling them for street bikes?  I also don't see any discount, it says 10% off but it's the regular price . . .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 96motorhead said:

Maybe I'm missing something but that is the same price scotts has on their website and motosport is only selling them for street bikes?  I also don't see any discount, it says 10% off but it's the regular price . . .

Maybe in the cart?  But, I never shop at Motosport, that just came up when I looked.:thinking:

If you don't need one immediately scan the used threads on all the sites you can find. I routinely see them from $150-$250. 

• Like 1