2017 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Ironman Bench Racing Rd 12

Herlings is going to SMOKE everyone. Even Tomac looks like a rookie chump compared to him. Our Amercans are &%$#@!ing slow when you watch the bullet. And he's over 100 points down to Cairoli in the MXGPs. We suck.....I blame stupidcross.

• Like 4

I think tomac can go just as fast or faster , I dont think tomac has much to prove , herlings wants to prove something by going super fast in practice , I still believe tomac would struggle To go fast over a entire gp season , he doesn't seem to be able to be consistent like most champions

you can't argue with stupid or Yamaha owners

• Like 3

Not true , I don't think riders 5 seconds a lap slower could make up that time

you can't argue with stupid or Yamaha owners

• Like 1

Herlings looked like he was just out on a Sunday morning trail ride. This won't be pretty but a dose of reality our Americans need!

19 minutes ago, Havingfun said:

Anyone can go fast in practice..  

Not on a bike that isn't his.

• Like 3

Just think fellas, in another year or so we'll have jump-o-cross all year long and we'll be able to watch from the comfort of our seats 12 stories up with our $10 paper cup of Bud Light, chilly dog, and sitting next to the fat kid that has the last 5 years stats memorized of all the monster truck "legends".  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Just think fellas, in another year or so we'll have jump-o-cross all year long and we'll be able to watch from the comfort of our seats 12 stories up with our $10 paper cup of Bud Light, chilly dog, and sitting next to the fat kid that has the last 5 years stats memorized of all the monster truck "legends".  

Sad but true

• Like 1