How to adjust clutch lever bite point on exc?

It's a little too close to the handlebar and using one finger it's not that easy to disengage.

Tried that plastic bolt on lever but it just moves lever closer or farther from the bar.

It's my firsts hydraulic clutch ?

31 minutes ago, motf said:

Tried that plastic bolt on lever but it just moves lever closer or farther from the bar.

?

That's true, but it also changes the level radius engagement of the clutch, but If you have small hands, changing the lever radius may not be usable towards the maximum side.

As an example on my bike , at max radious on the brake lever with plastic screw,  The lever actuation point was to close into the bar , for me. As a result it felt weaker than my sport bike front brake, and really the front brake performance level, I considered non raceable.

I took a Daisy BB zinc coated, and packed into the lever cavity with grease where the plunger ball sits , this on 2014 and up bikes, cause below has different lever /caliper setups.

But with this BB I was able to set the plastic screw to mid range and gave me the breaking actuation point that I was expecting. That made the front brake Superior to my sport bike(excellent).

never tried it on the clutch, as for me there was plenty of adjustment radious on that side , but should work the same, but the clincher may be hand size.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Spud786 said:

That's true, but it also changes the level radius engagement of the clutch, but If you have small hands, changing the lever radius may not be usable towards the maximum side.

so are you saying if I turn that screw to the max in extending the lever I'll get higher biting point?  (but I will have reach farther obviously.

I don't have small hands, although not huge ?