Lost compression now seized

Ok bikers I need your help me and my dad picked up this cheap rmz 250 04 model ( has a 290 Athena bore kit). The owner said the valves just needed to be done then she'd fire right up. He was correct the exhaust valve had 0 clearance so we fixed that up and within a few kicks the beast started up. After that we just gave it a routine carby clean, started it up warmed it up a little and then it just cut out and wouldn't start back up. The kickstarter had lost a fair bit of compression not all but some we then proceeded to take the rocket cover off. The valves were still all in spec. The only problem was that when you put the piston on TDC the kickstarter would become stiff and be hard to move, it free'd up once past TDC but would just get stiff once it reached TDC. eventually the kickstarter just stayed stiff and wouldn't move anymore. That's as far as I've come, just wondering if anyone can help. Thanks

Edited by Maxoss

1. Buy a manual

2. Open the motor, take the head off and get face to face with the piston.

Asking any of us would just lead to guesses. Me personally wouldn't know what it needed unless I personally saw it and measured everything.

You need to look into the cylinder