Wheel deference

I want to know does different dirt bike wheels fit on each other, for example will a crf 250 2009 front wheel fit on a rmz 250 2006 dirt bike ? (or back wheel to)

No, depends on axle diameter of the hub, as well as any associated spacers.

• Like 1

You can make virtually anything fit.  The question is how much time are you willing to invest machining spacers and figuring it out.

• Like 1

Im sure he meant difference. We all misspell, but we dont all proofread! Hope that doesn't carry over to school. 

But that is the context I heard deference in, respect for your elders, or even just the more experienced.

Im sure he meant difference. We all misspell, but we dont all proofread! Hope that doesn't carry over to school. 
But that is the context I heard deference in, respect for your elders, or even just the more experienced.

I just hope our parsing of difference and deference don't make the op diffident.

Sent from my SM-G935V using ThumperTalk mobile app

• Like 1

Look at this guy! I've probably only read that word! Never heard nor said it in a discussion. Ill have to look it up, but how I've understood it for years was..."scared" or not fear but like you know you're faulty.

• Like 1