Throttle stick when bike drop?

As the title said, I'm trying to determine why my crf250x thrilled gets stuck when I drop my bike. It always happens to this bike and on none of my other bikes. Any ideas whyL. When I take it apart and put it back together it works fine again until I drop it a few times. Any ideas?

• Like 1

"Drop it a few times" #1 place to check is if the rubber grip is catching onto anything ie, hangaurds

But I'd invest in a new throttle tube and throttle gears which sit on the right of the handlebar to the left of the grip. Because I can see a small rock getting into the throttle tube or throttle gear and clogging it

And if cleaning it out doesn't work definitely get a new throttle contraption or whatever it is. It will be better in the long run because some company's make adjustable throttle modes and how fast or slow they pull the cable. Kinda neat but just send it bud!

Shitty picture but it's close to a crf250s throttle assembly, I can just imagine a rock getting in there IMG_1865.jpg.5539fba1e0adb015e916782bc883e86f.jpg

I run it dryand make sure it is pretty clean. There needs to be some free play between the end of the bar and the inside of the throttle tube. When you fall it probably pushes the assembly to the left and causes friction.

Sent from my VS835 using ThumperTalk mobile app

It was a matter of the throttle tube not being cut away enough for the bark busters. That and some good cleaning and fresh dry graphite powder.