Hydration system options

I want some input from the ladies... I wear a Leatt chest protector no matter how hot it gets. And I sweat like an absolute beast. I usually ride for about 3 hours at a time, so I would like to get a backpack hydration system with a good bite valve, a backpack that stays put, and some decent storage space (wallet, hat, keys - not much really).

Any models you love and why? Any to avoid??

I bought a tactical brand pack from academy and really like it. The bladder compartment is insulated, 1.5l bladder, has a padded fleece line pouch for electronics and large main compartment and was only $40. Fits comfortably over my evs with shoulders removed. Thought about cutting straps and permanently attaching but frequently ride without it and with the evs or vise versa

I'm a man but doubt fit would be much different

• Like 1

I have a mens Fox armor jacket and Arcteryx backpack/hydration system.  I got the backpack on closeout but it works great.  Side pockets are nice for snacks and towel without having to take it off.  Bite valve has a mount, so it is not flying around.  I carry tools too, so it might be bigger than you are looking for.

• Like 1