‘15 crf250 fork problem need help

The right side (not the air side) has new oil and seal in it twice and can’t find a solution.

On the bike: real stitchy, very stiff initially like it is stuck, and won’t release to full extension all the time. Checked mounting at wheel.

Off the bike: doesn’t feel as stiff and can compress easily, the first 3 inches of travel do nothing then suspension starts. Also returns to that point and have to pull out the last part of the travel.

Others and myself are stumped. Air side off the bike compresses and returns like normal.

Any ideas?

I can either send them off and stay with the ever changing air chamber, or

Can get a really good deal on some Ohlins springs and cartridges off an 08’ crf250, or mount spring forks from another model (would need help with year compatibility and if rotor changes, etc).

Thanks in advance.

What brand of seal?

you can't argue with stupid or Yamaha owners

I’ll check later to confirm but I think msr. Haven’t changed the air side but got the special tool in for that.

The ohlins springs and cartridges will fit 08-09. Can get them for $400.
eBay has some clamps and forks of course just not sure if fit at the stem will work.

Not sure what route to go yet.

U need to take it to a professional, the ohlins will probably be worst than what u got, changing seals n bushes with quality parts and aligning the front end will sort this in sure