3.9 clark tank

Does anyone have a 2005 on up yz250 using a Clark 3.9 tank and a GPR V4 stabilizer? If so how close is the neck of the tank to the stabilizer bracket and how does the tank feel? Any pictures with a 3.9 Clark would be great.

Thanks,

Sorry for the late response. Thanks a lot for the info and pictures it helps a lot. I am using the Clark 3.1. Here are pictures of how close the stabilizer is to my tank. Do you think it would fit? Also in the second pick of mine can you measure the 2 spots on your tank that I have marked in red. Thanks again.

1IMG_20170913_073501548.jpg

1IMG_20170913_073643461.jpg

There is 30mm of clearance from the top of the triple clamp to the tank. If you remove the front number plate you can get straight in to see what you need.

Your tank angle looks the same as mine. Mine is about 6 in. wide above the seat and 3 1/2 inches tall from the front seem.

Just eyeballing your pic, it doesn't look like it will fit.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 5:36 PM, mikeylikesit said:

There is 30mm of clearance from the top of the triple clamp to the tank. If you remove the front number plate you can get straight in to see what you need.

Your tank angle looks the same as mine. Mine is about 6 in. wide above the seat and 3 1/2 inches tall from the front seem.

Just eyeballing your pic, it doesn't look like it will fit.

Thx for the info. I don't think it will fit. I might call GPR and see if they have a shorter arm.