2014 KX250F using a tonn of gear oil

Can anyone tell me why my 2014 Kawasaki KX250F is using roughly a quart of gear oil every other week.  The bike runs perfect, NEVER smokes, does not leak on the garage floor.  The only thing that I can think is that is that it is leaking from the crank case vent tube WHILE riding.  That being said, it would have to have high crank case pressure to force it up and out of the vent tube.  What would cause this bike to have high crank case pressure.  Any and every thoughts are appreciated!  Thanks everyone!

I have not drained the oil to measure it, but have drained the oil to put back the proper amount.  What had come out is about 1-2 oz. 

I checked it before racing 2 fridays ago, almost empty, checked it before racing this past Friday, almost empty, the 1-2 oz that I just mentioned.

Thank you for your response. 

25 minutes ago, mike4414 said:

I have not drained the oil to measure it, but have drained the oil to put back the proper amount.  What had come out is about 1-2 oz. 

I checked it before racing 2 fridays ago, almost empty, checked it before racing this past Friday, almost empty, the 1-2 oz that I just mentioned.

Thank you for your response. 

You have a problem. It's either burning it or being pressed out of overflow. Put a catch can on the overfow to see. 

• Like 1

Never, this is a race bike only!  During the week it is ridden on a practice track, and on Friday nights and Sunday's, its raced. Any and only wheelies would be off the gate.