Rmz 250 carb

Hi all just wondering if some one can help me out

I have an rmz 250 07-09 and just can get it to run properly like I have tried everything new jets changed jet sizes adjust mixture screw changed needle clips , just doesn't want to run 100%, I even bought a carb rebuild kit all new jets, gaskets, needles to take it back to stock how it came from factory and it runs even worse, now I have done some research and I think I have the carb from a 2004-2006 rmz 250 as the jets and needle was that of a stock rmz 2004-06 and I noticed the number on side of carb and style of float bowl is the same or very similar to the 04-06 carb that I have seen on the net, just wondering will this carb 04-06 work 100% for the 07-09 or is it better to source the 07-09 carb

Hi all just wondering if some one can help me out

I have an rmz 250 07-09 and just can get it to run properly like I have tried everything new jets changed jet sizes adjust mixture screw changed needle clips , just doesn't want to run 100%, I even bought a carb rebuild kit all new jets, gaskets, needles to take it back to stock how it came from factory and it runs even worse, now I have done some research and I think I have the carb from a 2004-2006 rmz 250 as the jets and needle was that of a stock rmz 2004-06 and I noticed the number on side of carb and style of float bowl is the same or very similar to the 04-06 carb that I have seen on the net, just wondering will this carb 04-06 work 100% for the 07-09 or is it better to source the 07-09 carb

Ddid you test and set the TPS to OEM specs?

Is the slide in square side down?

OEM parts of aftermarket?

All base carb setting per the manual?

Passage ways clear?

Does it idle properly and respond to the fuel screw (step one)