Update: Bike still running good But?

But?......being heavier than the stock spring on the shock recommends.......i made some rubber spacers to put inside one rung of the spring.......in theory it should make the spring stiffer and it did......but heres the but.....it threw off the damping because it was such a great percentage of spring rate change.......it rides better but the rebound is off......

also with the stiffer spring rate this bike steers like its on rails and no effort at all......just think it and the bike goes around the whole corner with little input, all i do is hold on and it goes.....they say suzukis turn good but i bet this is just as good......

ill get it re-valved next year by racetech.....and she should be even better than it is now.....

the front forks done by bruces suspension work awesome and im sure they arent as good as new bikes forks but they work just fine...... rocks usually deflect the forks and scare me sometimes in turns and now they feel like they arent even there......very weird feeling......bike just turns and ignores the rocks, no surprise feeling of out of control......i believe its having the correct spring rate for the forks and perfect rebound......whatever it is bruce has it dialed in......