The pros of my supped 100

Okay guys listen up.this is a mouth full of words i know but read through.i have a CRF100F 2004.I know wheelies arent good without upgrades.So tell the pro's of these parts i put on my bike i wanna know all the pro's.Okay i put on a 53 Tooth rear sprocket.15 tooth front sprocket.extended front forks.aftermarket air Filter for more air intake.Renthal longer chain.Daul EXHAUST PIPE.Extended Gas tank.And. A CRF450 Rear suspension.I love my 100.but it is just my toy bike.my real bike is a 2006 CR250R.but what are the Pro's of these Parts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daul Sport Motovlogs said:

Daul EXHAUST PIPE.

That will double your bikes HP, hang on tight!

11 hours ago, MaybeMe said:

Why are you typing in Italian?

It was in English when I read it. Do you mean Italics? Lol!

Dual sport,

All these "upgrades", just to ride wheelies? If you know how to ride wheelies, a crf100f will do them just fine stock. 

Dual exhaust?? All you did was added weight to the bike. The engine probably doesn't even put out enough exhaust to make it out both pipes. 

Changing the gearing and air filter were the 2 good things you did. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel627 said:

It was in English when I read it. Do you mean Italics? Lol!

Jokes haha, I found it awkward to read in italics.

The CRF450 rear suspension is a good move. The lighter weight and the longer length will get the front wheel up in the air a bit more. This will make riding wheelies much easier since you lengthened the forks.

• Like 2