Gold/yellow "paint" on oil screen

Hi guys,

Did an oil change on my bike today and noticed some sort of gold on the long oil screen. Nothing on the magnetic plug and nothing in the short screen under the bike. What's weird is that it really didn't look like metal shavings at all. Looked like yellow paint which was ebbeded in the screen. It wouldn't scratch off so I tried with a little tool but still stuck there. I didn't want to risk piercing the screen so didn't bother with a dental pick or anything like that as it didn't look like it would go anywhere. There were one or two bigger blotches and a few tiny ones.

I was slightly worried, but a quick search about this on KTMs seems to indicate that this screen is for the transmission and no bottom end? What could cause this? Plates wearing out? Again, I've never noticed anything before. Now and then a few small shavings on the magnetic plug or a tiny grain of something on that transmission screen, but nothing similar. I just bought a new screen just in case for next time, but wondering this is something I should worry about? The bike has 145 hours.

IMG_20170829_092613.jpg

Looks like paint from a torque stripe on a nut or bolt. Not sure why or where they would use that inside the engine. Maybe on the primary gear nut. I wouldn't worry about it.