front fender with additional coverage

Has anyone noticed that the KTM fenders don't keep mud off of your goggles as well as others?  Riding my 2016 yz250x back to back with my 2017 ktm 350xc I notice that every time my ktm front tire touches wet dirt, it is immediately transferred to my goggles.  My blue fenders don't do that nearly as much.  Is there a front fender available for ktms that is 10% bigger?  I don't want a big goofy fender but something with additional coverage would be nice.  

Yup!! Mine is when my front fender was crooked about a half inch. Life was hell. It sucked. It was torture riding like that. I've never experienced such a shitty ride. No joke. I feel your pain. It was like someone was on purposely roosting me non stop all day (was a bit wet out and going down a fire road). I was covered at the end.

Are you sure yours is straight?

7 hours ago, Dirtshark808 said:

Never heard of anyone complaing about this issue.

You probably wouldn't notice until you ride other bikes back to back on the same muddy trail.  I'd say that my goggles get 40% more mud on the KTM.  

And...you're in Arizona.  :banana:

5 hours ago, cdf450 said:

Yup!! Mine is when my front fender was crooked about a half inch. Life was hell. It sucked. It was torture riding like that. I've never experienced such a shitty ride. No joke. I feel your pain. It was like someone was on purposely roosting me non stop all day (was a bit wet out and going down a fire road). I was covered at the end.

Are you sure yours is straight?

It's straight.  It just seems like the mud goes around the rear part of the fender or something.    

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, blackfly53 said:

Holy shit I just noticed this same issue last week, I went through tearoffs and it was my own damn biosting" me! It was a little irritating actually. Weird...

I rode my Blue bike this weekend. Sometimes you get some mud from your own front wheel but Not every time the front tire gets wet like on my 350.