Any groups ridding in Capital forest this weekend?

Hello,

I've been on the fence about getting rid of my bike because most of my friends never want to ride. I figure as a last resort before posting my bike for sale will be to come here and see if I can join any other groups this weekend. I'd say I'm beginner/amateur (I've ridden about 30 times in the last couple years), would love to get some seat time out in Capital Forrest this weekend. Normally I ride Taneum but it's looking like it'll be 97ish degrees. 

I've also got a big trailer and can strap other bikes in if others wants to join and pitch in on gas. I'd be coming from Snoqualmie Ridge. I generally like to ride early morning and try for about 4 hours of riding. 

• Like 1

You are going to need to make new friends. I've been hard core riding since May of 2015. None of my old friends ride. Between this forum and another, I have a big network of friends for riding. 

I highly suggest going to the charity event in a couple weeks. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

You are going to need to make new friends. I've been hard core riding since May of 2015. None of my old friends ride. Between this forum and another, I have a big network of friends for riding. 

That's what I'm trying to do here :)

• Like 1

I've met a lot of good people through here. A lot of weekends I have multiple options of who I can ride with. 

Edited by GreenMT_Rider

I'll probably be there on Sunday and/or Monday. I live nearby. If this weekend doesn't work, I'll be riding there frequently as the mountains close. Send a message if you want a riding buddy!

10 hours ago, nthusiastt said:

That's what I'm trying to do here :)

If you are a Facebooker, even if not might be worth joining, you can join groups like:

Mad River / Entiat / Devils Backbone Off Road Trails Team

Cle Elum Trails Off Road Team

Washington Single Track Riders

Join WOHVA and go to some meetings

Between that and TT you will start finding some new people to ride with. 

+1 what TT says too, I am going to try to make Russ's event still up in the air right now.