Yamaha dirt bike broke help

I was driving through a field and the bike started to slow down, the back wheel then locked up and the bike made this clunking noise(which I think was the gears) I then put it into neutral and walked home.The bike was very hard to kick so I took the spark plug out to see if there was spark( there was) then I stuck a screw driver into the head and it then was easy to kick(but still wouldn't start. I tried pop starting it and it still made that clunking noise please help I don't know what's wrong!!

Edited by Lorcan

Your lower end bearing is done. It will lock up in one position, then kick through if it the right rotation of the crank. The clunk is the lower rod bearing having play on shaft. Stop trying to get it running again or more damage can happen. Time to get a manual, pull the engine and rebuild the bike.

• Like 3

On 30/8/2017 at 5:59 PM, P84ONE said:

Your lower end bearing is done. It will lock up in one position, then kick through if it the right rotation of the crank. The clunk is the lower rod bearing having play on shaft. Stop trying to get it running again or more damage can happen. Time to get a manual, pull the engine and rebuild the bike.

You were right I ran it dry thank you

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Lorcan said:

You were right I ran it dry thank you

Dry of what? No transmission oil won't take out crank.