Anyone have quarks/issues with MAP 2 450 SX-F

Im curious about this maybe it is just how the power delivers but I noticed in MAP 2 on a long strait on pavement I wanted to stretch my new 2017 KTM's legs in each map and I noticed the low end in map 2 was a little bit heavier hitting but in 5th gear I noticed toward the top (going very very fast for a dirt bike) it almost cut out and then continued on but it wasn't cutting out like you would think almost like a glitch or something but runs GREAT. Map 1 did not do this maybe it is just the way the power is delivered. Thanks guys.

also just had it idling on the stand, I think I'm just thinking too much...but after a little rev, and I know ur not supposed to sit around idling on these 450 mx bikes, after a little rev and rpms drop back down it seems like the rpms drop ever so slightly then come back to normal but it barely drops, is this normal? No performance issues.

Sounds like you were hitting the rev limiter ? And often I have noticed a uneven idle

you can't argue with stupid or Yamaha owners

On all of my modern 450 sxf's, they seem to flatten out at upper rpms sooner on map 2.

I believe that it basically goes +2 on ignition all range on map 2. Too much advance at high rpms?

Map 1 does seem to pull harder/longer at near redline, imo. Sure feels that way, to me.

My .02