TTR 125 top end

So I adjusted my valves 'cause that were rattleing(duh). I think I did it right, but they still make some sound. Is there anything else down there that might be taking? I'm not claiming that I adjusted them perfectly, so I might just go back and adjust them again. Any suggestions welcome!

Sent from my couch using the moble app

We need to know some more specifics first, such as model and year?
Looks like a TTR in your profile? Just don't want to make any assumptions.
Depending on the engine, the top end can vary quite a bit!

When you say you "adjusted your valves", what do you actually do?
Change any parts, etc?

Also, this may be better off in the model specific forums, will let the mods decide that one!

We need to know some more specifics first, such as model and year?
Looks like a TTR in your profile? Just don't want to make any assumptions.
Depending on the engine, the top end can vary quite a bit!
When you say you "adjusted your valves", what do you actually do?
Change any parts, etc?
Also, this may be better off in the model specific forums, will let the mods decide that one!

Ok. I did not know it varied much. I'm on a TTR 125. I adjusted the valve clearence (using a dealer gauge). Did not replace any parts.

So I adjusted my valves 'cause that were rattleing(duh). I think I did it right, but they still make some sound sound (actually more now!). Is there anything else down there that might be taking? I'm not claiming that I adjusted them perfectly, but I've done it 3 times now

Any other top-end adjustments I should check? I haven't checked super well, but from what I can see, the cams are in time... Any suggestions welcome!

If you have a 2015 ttr 125 service manual, PLEASE RESPOND! I need the valve clearance measurements for my bike. NOTE: if you want to try to be helpful and google the measurements for me, please tell me that you don't have a manual. I have tried to find it online, and failed. I'm ok with suggestions, just add the disclaimer.

If the clearances are correct (as determined by your feeler gauges) than the likely source of rattle as noted by William1, is the cam chain / tensioner.

Make sure the cam chain is not loose and flapping around and that the tensioner is adjusted correctly.

You might have seen my other treads, I have been trying to adjust my valves in my 2015 TTR 125 for a while now. What I want now is a list on what could be making noise in my top end. I just want a nice list to check down on my bike.