MXGP3-Anyone own?

Not sure this is even the proper section for this thread but anyone here got this game on PC? Just picked it up myself and I'm really surprised at how better it is than MXGP2. If anyone has this on PC hit me up and I'll send my info...

I heard it is much improved over the last one. I have not picked it up yet. I have the first 2 and they are ok. 2 is weird because if anyone touches you, the rider goes down but the AI riders like never fall. It is annoying. I'd like to try 3 if that aspect has been improved. Otherwise, they are probably the best MX games. 

13 minutes ago, ah665 said:

I heard it is much improved over the last one. I have not picked it up yet. I have the first 2 and they are ok. 2 is weird because if anyone touches you, the rider goes down but the AI riders like never fall. It is annoying. I'd like to try 3 if that aspect has been improved. Otherwise, they are probably the best MX games. 

Hated 2 and was real hesitant to pick up 3 but I'm glad I did. It's much more improved...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

Hated 2 and was real hesitant to pick up 3 but I'm glad I did. It's much more improved...

Seems to be the consensus from people I have talked to. Wish I would've grabbed it earlier. I might just wait for the next one, at this point.

15 minutes ago, ah665 said:

Seems to be the consensus from people I have talked to. Wish I would've grabbed it earlier. I might just wait for the next one, at this point.

They need to just update the game via download content after a year instead of a whole new game...

18 minutes ago, jay bird1138 said:

I have it. I haven't played 1 or 2 but from everything I hear 3 is a ton better. Anyone have any bike set ups for the ktm 450?

Nope I'm still stuck in the MX2 class. I completed a whole season and won but never seen an option to ride the MX1 class. Maybe I gotta go the Herlings route and play 5 seasons of MX2 before I can get to MX1...

• Like 3

I have it and the other 2. 

Im not very impressed. Still no real feeling how/when/if to rail a rut, you still cant scrub even if they pretend you can. Im actually very disapointed in the game as it is so similiar to the first game. Sure, its better graphics and slightly different feeling, but its still the same game with the same physiques. Wish I didnt buy it.

Mx vs Atv still shits on this game when it comes to riding in ruts, scrubbing and sense of speed - and that says alot considering how "bad" it is on other stuff.

• Like 2

I don't think scrubbing or cornering is too bad. Cornering is definitely more realistic than the last mx vs atv. I don't think I'll play mxgp as much as I did mx vs atv but it is still fun

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wessmen said:

I have it and the other 2. 

Im not very impressed. Still no real feeling how/when/if to rail a rut, you still cant scrub even if they pretend you can. Im actually very disapointed in the game as it is so similiar to the first game. Sure, its better graphics and slightly different feeling, but its still the same game with the same physiques. Wish I didnt buy it.

Mx vs Atv still shits on this game when it comes to riding in ruts, scrubbing and sense of speed - and that says alot considering how "bad" it is on other stuff.

You got it on PC?

4 hours ago, jay bird1138 said:

I have it. I haven't played 1 or 2 but from everything I hear 3 is a ton better. Anyone have any bike set ups for the ktm 450?

PC?

1 hour ago, Cigaro said:

PC?

If you play pc, console, etc., are you stuck in one platform?  I always wondered that about playing cod and other games.. if you are on a pc are you playing console players?  Seems like I rem cheats of console players using when I am on a pc vs ps4.  I don't game enough to pay attention to much but wonder.

• Like 1

PC?

Ps4
If you play pc, console, etc., are you stuck in one platform?  I always wondered that about playing cod and other games.. if you are on a pc are you playing console players?  Seems like I rem cheats of console players using when I am on a pc vs ps4.  I don't game enough to pay attention to much but wonder.

You can only play online with the same platform
  • Like 1

I have it on pc. 

Ok. Im exaggerating abit here but my point is what eventuelly made me stop playing the game is the same thing. 

Cornering is better on mxgp3 but there is only a small sense to being in a rut. However in mxvsatv you feel more "planted" inside it and I really mxgp3 had that and a scrub that gives an advandtage. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wessmen said:

I have it on pc. 

Ok. Im exaggerating abit here but my point is what eventuelly made me stop playing the game is the same thing. 

Cornering is better on mxgp3 but there is only a small sense to being in a rut. However in mxvsatv you feel more "planted" inside it and I really mxgp3 had that and a scrub that gives an advandtage. 

Add me on Steam if you need some more people to race... Username is "(C.o.P.)Sgt.Mahoney"

2 hours ago, Havingfun said:

They are supposedly working on merging where people with Xbox-PC and PS can play against each other. If and when they do I would avoid playing any First Person Shooters with PC people if you have console. It just won't be fair for the console people...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cigaro said:

They are supposedly working on merging where people with Xbox-PC and PS can play against each other. If and when they do I would avoid playing any First Person Shooters with PC people if you have console. It just won't be fair for the console people...

I'am not up on this.. I always heard people use console type game controllers to cheat with on Pc?  I am presuming they are programmable?  

I have Game Pc & ps4, and old Nintendo and odyssey, not to mention an old Pc Jr.  I hardly game much, lucky to put in few hours a month.. depending on the season.  MXATV (ps4) has been my fav.. have the first MXGP on Ps4

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Havingfun said:

I'am not up on this.. I always heard people use console type game controllers to cheat with on Pc?  I am presuming they are programmable?  

I have Game Pc & ps4, and old Nintendo and odyssey, not to mention an old Pc Jr.  I hardly game much, lucky to put in few hours a month.. depending on the season.  MXATV (ps4) has been my fav.. have the first MXGP on Ps4

No, actually we use mouse and keyboard which is 100x's better for aiming on shooter games. Totally unfair! There's quite a bit of hackers on PC shooters as well who use aimbot and can see thru walls. That's the main downfall for PC multiplayer. Otherwise PC peoples machines depending on how much $$$$ they got into em can run at 100+ frames per second which is another advantage. Hell I got 1400$ in graffix cards alone on my PC...

• Like 1

The lightning killed my PlayStation years ago and I haven't played any games since.

Look at the number of hours you pissed away on the game time counter I'll bet you get depressed lmao...