Changing an engine

Hi,

I need to change the engine on a pitbike, 140cc. I received the engine in the box and I am told it's not that complicated of a job. I'm a rookie mechanic, but I'd like to try. The thing is, I just don't know where to start, for example which part/screws to remove first. I don't want to name the model as the topic might be moved to a sub-forum that very few people visit, but I can assure you that there is absolutely no documentation or manuals about these bikes on the internet. I'm looking for a general guide/tutorial/step-by-step kind of resource that would apply to most pit bikes. Some general guidelines to get me started... Do you guys have any website, youtube video, pdf document, etc. that you could suggest to help me?

Thanks in advance.

Well you ain't gettin' any info , so you migth aswell tell us  what bike you have.

Mainly take off the seat off , the tank , and remove the carburettor and the pipe , and do not forget the front sprocket either .

But if you have never worked on a bike before i suggest you to go to a mechanic 1st.

Hehe, looks like I'm not fooling anyone. It's a Appollo RFZ 140. I'm told changing the engine is a piece of cake. Thx for the pointers.