Keihin pwk carb?

So there are tons of info on this swap. I just got done putting a PWK AS carb from a 2001 ish KTM  200 exc I believe on my 07 CR250. Doesn't have the Powerjet or TPS And runs fine without TPS plugged in. My biggest issue is replacing jets, I have to pull the whole bowl which sucks. The drain bolt can only expose the main. The pilot I can see but can't get a screw driver in to unscrew it. Even if I could, it probably would hit the bowl and not come out. I need to know if there's another bowl I can swap to access the pilot from the drain bolt. 

The bowl with the larger dia drain bolt (to access both the pilot and main) comes on the newer PWK w/ the flat top plate. You could try to see if that fits.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2017 at 7:34 PM, jeddclampette said:

The bowl with the larger dia drain bolt (to access both the pilot and main) comes on the newer PWK w/ the flat top plate. You could try to see if that fits.

Thanks. I actually found these pictures (not mine). I used my dremel to grind off some of the threads to fit a small flat tip screwdriver without taking the bowl off. No leaks and I can get to the pilot now! 

IMG_5977.JPG

IMG_5980.JPG

• Like 1