Need Advice On Piston Replacement

I was an idiot and accidentally over-tightened my spark plug on my KX450.  In doing so I put a slight indention right in the center of the piston that you can see in the attached photo.  I was wondering if this is enough damage to warrant me buying an entirely new piston?  Or will I be okay to continue using this one?

IMG_1545.JPG

was it the correct spark plug?  double check, but to answer your question, you should be fine, maybe blend the burr out.  I would rather change it out while I am in it this deep and not have the damaged part.  your call man

Actually it does add up because that's exactly what happened lol. It may have been the wrong spark plug I sent someone else out to get it.  Anyways I overtightened it and it broke off inside the cylinder head, leaving the electrode slightly buried in the piston as you can see.  I took it apart and analyzed what happened and that was definitely what caused the slight indention. Thanks for yallls advice much appreciated 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rgleato said:

...It may have been the wrong spark plug I sent someone else out to get it...

What was the number on it?  It had to be the wrong one.  You can't overtighten the correct one enough to touch the piston.

If you have the money, why not replace the piston?