Can someone guide me about ordering suspension?

Hello guys. My rear stock suspension is not good for me( 1.90cm, 100kg)  so I want to order one for me.

I already selected what I wanted from this website ---> http://www.racetech.com/ProductSearch/1/Suzuki/DRZ400S/2005 

I did calculate spring rates etc, now I have tons of things to check. What do I really need now to just build my suspension for my weight/height. I know, I really need it. I rode my friend's wr250r and we more less have same weight, and it was ultra smooth(not stock, he did went a place and just paid tons of money for them to setup/buy suspension for him). 

Please guide me and help me.

I add my card front fork and rear shock springs, what else?

Should I just replace new springs with old ones and then it is done?

+++ bonus:

Do I also need to order front forks? I guess I have no issues about fron. When I hit a rock or small step, I literally feel nothing on front, it is very smooth. But reay is not the same. It is okay when I stand up but not when I sit down.

Thank you so far.

Edited by tndgu

5 hours ago, Bermudacat said:

Suspension is such a large science, there are no simple answers. Spring rate is preference, damping shims MUST be changed to match springs and rider weight.

http://www.shimrestackor.com/

Okay, I am not a racer or anything and I don't want to go full pro settings, all I want is to setup my bike for my weight because rear shock is absolutely dead I guess (12 year old bike never changed)

Okay, I will order springs(which I already know which kg/mm etc) and dampingg shims. What else? Those 2 will be enaugh to have at least avarage shock absorbing power? Because right now my front suspension does the work but whenever I hit a  rock or small hill etc, my ass hurts.( 20/30mph)

27 minutes ago, tndgu said:

Okay, I am not a racer or anything and I don't want to go full pro settings, all I want is to setup my bike for my weight because rear shock is absolutely dead I guess (12 year old bike never changed)

Okay, I will order springs(which I already know which kg/mm etc) and dampingg shims. What else? Those 2 will be enaugh to have at least avarage shock absorbing power? Because right now my front suspension does the work but whenever I hit a  rock or small hill etc, my ass hurts.( 20/30mph)

Try setting your rear clickers to the factory specs, and also make sure your spring preload is between 10.1 and 9.75 inches. If you don't have a manual, set all your clickers to the middle. Gently turn the clicker in until they stop. Then, gently turn them out until they stop, counting the number of clicks.

Changing shims is an intermediate mechanical job on the forks, and an advanced job on the shock.

Here are some fork valve shims and the stack on the valve;

IMG_20160604_145225.jpg

Edited by Bermudacat

You are way past due for fluids and probably rebuild at this point. That applies to the forks as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using ThumperTalk mobile app