ASV clutch lever interference

Here is the solution. IMG_1015.thumb.JPG.1cafbde953956ca2a72465c46686cfae.JPG

Works perfectly. Although the extended bolts that came with the perch extender were to long and they bottomed out and the originals were to short. A quick trip to ACE solved that.

Here is a link to the extender on eBay:

P.S.- please ignore the ghetto looking pivot bolt mine fell out on the first ride and ASV is sending me a new one.

And yes the ball of the lever is completely bottomed out on the grip. So I now have full travel

ASV is sending me the extender, I'll give it a shot. Their CS is suuuuper nice. He says the F4 full length are guaranteed to clear & that he will replace the shorties if I want. Even if the extender works, I might take him up on it. The shorties are actually quite short. They work, but also look a little bit like toys on my bars.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Eric Schrader
      I am selling my 2007 Honda CRF 450-R which is set up for desert racing (Track/desert). It has an 18" rear tire with a heavy duty setup (see description for details). The bike screams and has a Tokyo mods carb mod with the 10x ignition mapping (currently set to a handlebar switch for smooth power and max power). Gas tank is a 3.2 gallon IMS dry break tank. V4 steering stabilizer included. Precision Concepts suspention, Bike is set up for 6'4" 175lb rider. Zero oil leaks and well maintained using a preventative maintenance method with the best new parts each time. Receipts for all items can be provided. About 20 hours on the rebuilt head. Carb just rebuilt. Starts cold in just 2-3 kicks. 100% reliable bike as long as you turn the gas on.  Current CA Red sticker and original title.
      Expand above to see details
    • By short450
      Top of the line professional level clutch lever and rotating perch and a rotating clamp with hot start lever that you will mount on the throttle side.  
      Only asking $40 for the rotating clamp with hot start lever.
      Only asking $100 for the clutch lever and perch set up. 
      Please text or call me at 801-36two-8899