Starting dirt again again, Looking for locations advice

Start riding again as soon as the wife became the ex. Then got into road and last three years ran a SV650 at Pacific, Ridge, and PIR.

Was lots of fun but got a deal on a hard core race build '05 YZ250, and in truth there really is nothing else like the smell of Blendzall in the morning.

Added a couple things to make it a little more trail friendly, the kickstand and G2 throttle

There used to be a ton of places to go but it seems most has been invaded by suburban housing and strip malls.

I really dont know any places. Heading out to Walker, but am looking for somewhere to get out of 2nd gear and open it up.

If you know of an unofficial are close to Everett, or just know of a awesome place around 2 hours away, I would appreciate some guidance.

I go out every Sunday with a friend, have a 18' auto carrier that is now a rough toy hauler, have room for more if anyone wants to join.

(nothing fancy, but do have rooftop AC, Harmon Kardon AV, Bose 5.1 theater, 24" LEDYV,  two generators, cooking, portable shower, toilet, and bad ass tunes)

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Little Jeff said:

where are you located at?

Little Jeff

Read line 6 of the OP`s post

• Like 1

Sorry, didn't see that. I guess walker would be your best bet. There are also the mountains right now, but lots of fires over there. I don't think any that would stop you from riding like Taneum (S Cle Elum) Little Naches off of 410 hwy, Tahuya state forest by Belfair, lots of good singletrack there. What do you think your skill level would be? that could determine where you go and don't go

Hope that helps

Little jeff

• Like 1

Start riding again as soon as the wife became the ex. Then got into road and last three years ran a SV650 at Pacific, Ridge, and PIR.
Was lots of fun but got a deal on a hard core race build '05 YZ250, and in truth there really is nothing else like the smell of Blendzall in the morning.
Added a couple things to make it a little more trail friendly, the kickstand and G2 throttle
There used to be a ton of places to go but it seems most has been invaded by suburban housing and strip malls.
I really dont know any places. Heading out to Walker, but am looking for somewhere to get out of 2nd gear and open it up.
If you know of an unofficial are close to Everett, or just know of a awesome place around 2 hours away, I would appreciate some guidance.
I go out every Sunday with a friend, have a 18' auto carrier that is now a rough toy hauler, have room for more if anyone wants to join.
(nothing fancy, but do have rooftop AC, Harmon Kardon AV, Bose 5.1 theater, 24" LEDYV,  two generators, cooking, portable shower, toilet, and bad ass tunes)
Thanks in advance.

Considering your location, I'd be making Walker my "home area". Haven't been there in a few years but there are some out of the way fun trails that don't get much traffic. Checking out split rock should be high on the list.