MXGP Jacksonville Bench Racing

I'm really annoyed , pay for sky TV and they are showing it 7pm Monday , says delayed as live , what the @£#£ does that mean ?

you can't argue with stupid or Yamaha owners

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mog said:

I'm really annoyed , pay for sky TV and they are showing it 7pm Monday , says delayed as live , what the @£#£ does that mean ?

a different form of live.. :rolleyes: figures...   I am lucky to see all motos by the end of next week.  You don't happen to have a link for the scheduled of the race?

• Like 1

Ac was there around 6th.. 7th ...    I will go look  

I did not get to see live timing of those guys, just after they were done.. maybe they had transponder probs. 

Edited by Havingfun
  • Like 1

Tomac was going into the pits for adjustments , he seems to do that more than most , this is only timed practice, then you get another timed practice to determine your gate for the qualification race , that determines your gate pick for the 1st race , a tad over the top imo , lots of riders have crashed during the qualifier , so they don't even start the race 1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mog said:

Tomac was going into the pits for adjustments , he seems to do that more than most , this is only timed practice, then you get another timed practice to determine your gate for the qualification race , that determines your gate pick for the 1st race , a tad over the top imo , lots of riders have crashed during the qualifier , so they don't even start the race 1

thanks

Bet Webb wishes he stayed home

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Havingfun said:

my screen is not big enough to find ET.. wtf.. he better get top 10.. or we will have to rely on JB 

Tomac phoning it in.  His give a shit is busted.  Why press for a one off race?  Better to stay healthy, rest while he can afterwards, then begin SX testing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

Tomac phoning it in.  His give a shit is busted.  Why press for a one off race?  Better to stay healthy, rest while he can afterwards, then begin SX testing.

yea but......  respectable finish would be nice

11 minutes ago, Havingfun said:

ET made the top 20 :facepalm:

Is that free practise or timed?