wr450 wont start

2 years ago i put my 2006 wr450f in to get a full service plug vavles tyres fork seal battery...

got it home started it rode about 18km then parked it un the shed. 

i moved into the city and the bike has been started for the 2 years. i drain oil fuel and changed the plug and battery kicked her over a few time it goes for a hole 1 to 2 seconds then dies. i tryed roll starting amd nothing. 

only starts to run with the choke out the soon as u give a little throttle it dies. maybe i should try start you basted..

any ideas???

Edited by ben2363
spelling

14 minutes ago, ben2363 said:

2 years ago i put my 2006 wr450f in to get a full service plug vavles tyres fork seal battery...

got it home started it rode about 18km then parked it un the shed. 

i moved into the city and the bike has been started for the 2 years. i drain oil fuel and changed the plug and battery kicked her over a few time it goes for a hole 1 to 2 seconds then dies. i tryed roll starting amd nothing. 

only starts to run with the choke out the soon as u give a little throttle it dies. maybe i should try start you basted..

any ideas???

You will likely need a new pilot jet from it sitting for too long In old gas. 

Yes, loosen the boots, carefully twist the carb to the right, lean the bike on to the ground, remove the jet access port on the bottom of the carb or better yet remove the bowl cover.

Replace the pilot jet. If there is ANY  corrossion visible, you should pull the carb and properly clean it, or the pilot will be plugged up again soon.

Replace the fuel in the tank and inspect the tank for debris or a disentegrated fuel feeder. Replace the fuel line if it is corroding from the inside.