WE GOT SMOKE TODAY ON HOME TURF!!!

The Euro's school us today(again) in qualifying in the USA on a national Holliday weekend! Head case Tomac just getting into the top 10. Fooking SAD! Were's Carmichael, when you need him. America's is just a bunch of Snowflakes. I'll be rooting for TC and Herlings tomorrow. We're country of snowflake pussy momma boy little league dads... If you think I'm wrong, its because you are one too.

Wake up, we can't even field a proper MON team. Bunch of brats we are!!!!!!!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jnr450r said:

The Euro's school us today(again) in qualifying in the USA on a national Holliday weekend! Head case Tomac just getting into the top 10. Fooking SAD! Were's Carmichael, when you need him. America's is just a bunch of Snowflakes. I'll be rooting for TC and Herlings tomorrow. We're country of snowflake pussy momma boy little league dads... If you think I'm wrong, its because you are one too.

Wake up, we can't even field a proper MON team. Bunch of brats we are!!!!!!!

I agree.  Pussification has made our riders soft.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I agree.  Pussification has made our riders soft.

Dude that tire tube of a gut has made you soft...:lol:

• Like 1

Uh, didn't Covington win the MX2 quali race....?

Edited by DesertCR
  • Like 1

Didn't watch but looking at lap times my guess is Eli got a championship hangover if Barcia is 2 seconds a lap faster...

• Like 4

Yeah how does that work? He better come correct tmmrw and rail some corners. He looked timid in the few shots in the MXGP race recap vid...

42 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Dude that tire tube of a gut has made you soft...:lol:

Watch it, or I'll sit on you.  You can tell me how soft my ass feels when you're gasping for air.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Watch it, or I'll sit on you.  You can tell me how soft my ass feels when you're gasping for air.

Hey speaking of soft asses were you the one that tagged BBA with that nasty avatar? So bad he is lying low I think.:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaconne said:

Hey speaking of soft asses were you the one that tagged BBA with that nasty avatar? So bad he is lying low I think.:lol:

No, it was M1Garand.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

No, it was M1Garand.

Ouch... M1 has layed that hurt on BBA more than once...:lol: 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Yeah, partly with smarter betting than me, partly from said betting not being the kiss of death to a given rider like me.

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

Yeah, partly with smarter betting than me, partly from said betting not being the kiss of death to a given rider like me.

Well I ain't chucking any stones, I am right there at the kiss of death as well.:banghead:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DesertCR said:

Uh, didn't Covington win the MX2 quali race....?

Covington is as much an American rider as Roczen and Mooscan are European. Only by nationality. 
You don't say David Beckham played English or European football when was playing for LA Galaxy.. Or Yao Ming played Chinese (style) basketball in NBA?

Edited by Narciss
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Dude that shit ain't even a bother to me. Now I understand that since your balls have never dropped and you won't man up to ever bet you must live a daring life through me,....which is fine.  I'll carry your adventurous side you are afraid of if it gives you a hard on. :thumbsup:

Panphobia.jpg

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, BBA said:

Dude that shit ain't even a bother to me. Now I understand that since your balls have never dropped and you won't man up to ever bet you must live a daring life through me,....which is fine.  I'll carry your adventurous side you are afraid of if it gives you a hard on. :thumbsup:

Panphobia.jpg

I'll bet that stuff sticks your eyelids together!!!:lol::lol: BTW does M1 call you bitch or little bitch???:lol::lol::p

Edited by Chaconne
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, DesertCR said:

Yeah how does that work? He better come correct tmmrw and rail some corners. He looked timid in the few shots in the MXGP race recap vid...

Snowflake Tomac for whatever reason it its this week, isn't happy about whatever she's upset about. And just lays down, 10th place yesterday, come on..  Carmichael is the GOAT because had a heart of lion and wanted to destroy and conquer the competition. He's true Legend!

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, jnr450r said:

Snowflake Tomac for whatever reason it its this week, isn't happy about whatever she's upset about. And just lays down, 10th place yesterday, come on..  Carmichael is the GOAT because had a heart of lion and wanted to destroy and conquer the competition. He's true Legend!

Maybe his mechanic gave him the wrong brand tampons? This is what happens when you get a shitty start and realize your not racing against chumps. Passing a top ten position rider in MXGP isn't the same as trying to pass a top 10 rider here in the U.S..... Hell, did he even get into the top 10? When our "best" can pass 10 -15 guys on the first lap here in the states but can only pass 4 after several laps in a MXGP, that pretty much drives home the point. Too much stupidcross has made our boys weak and rather feminine. Tomac would get a mud hole stomped in his ass weekly if he raced the MXGP series, no doubt about it. #FAKECHAMP

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 2