West Tennessee dirt bikers?

I'm from west Kentucky. What are you trying to ride/skill level?

Any. Honestly. I'm definitely not a beginner but I am not a pro trials rider or anything like that!

Good deal man. I would be down to ride Land Between the Lakes very soon here if you want to come up to KY. I've had good times there years ago when I lived in Southern Illinois. I'm new to the area so I know other places to ride but I'm not in the know on which places are better than others at this point

I'm in Memphis. Down to ride. I've been to drummon to ride sugar creek. It's okay. There is an old bike trail off mt moriah that is a decent single track but grown in in places and some trees are down. Where else is there to ride in Memphis?

Join the west Tennessee dirt bike page. I'm on there as Preston w.

I'm trying to get into something this Saturday. Anybody down for a trip?

Wanna go do a woods race?

What part of west TN? Memphis area has some good woods trails around town.

I'm from jackson area
I'm in Memphis. Down to ride. I've been to drummon to ride sugar creek. It's okay. There is an old bike trail off mt moriah that is a decent single track but grown in in places and some trees are down. Where else is there to ride in Memphis?

Never rode at sugar creek. It's like 15 minutes from my grandparents

Sugar creek sucks unless you have a 4wd quad, one big mud hole. The Memphis Motorcycle Club has been cutting some single track lately down there by Mt Moriah. You can ride past Perkins going west and they are still continuing toward get well. If you go east you can go all the way to the Walmart on Winchester out past riverdale. You get to it just like going to the BMX trails there at Mt moriah. Also some in the noncona bottoms between I 55 and third street. All pretty much real tight single track. They cut the trails so tight and twisty that the quads stay away.

• Like 1

Join the west Tennessee dirt bike page. I'm on there as Preston w.

Wanna go do a woods race?

I would love to but I couldn't find anyone to ride with without going 4 hours so I volunteered to work this Saturday! Bummer man but I'm down in the future for sure!