Help needed yz450f spark issues

I have been trying to get a 450f running good for a while and had replaced everything in the electrical system other than the stator. I didn't have great spark and it would only bump start but did run and had spark. I finally gave in and ordered a used stator and put it in last night but didn't have spark. Didn't mess with any wires other than the one from the stator to the rest of the ignition system and have no spark whatsoever. I've taken out and put it back in and even put in the old stator that gave spark and everything is locking into place correctly but I can't seem to get spark anymore. Any ideas?

Resistance on the coil is about 5 ohms. And I noticed that if I press the kill switch I'll get spark every once in a while but I know my kill switch isn't bad

Try did connecting the kill switch. How do you know the kill switch isn't bad? Even brand new parts can be messed up

And you have replaced every other component in the wiring harness? CDI, coil, stator ect. If all the components are new it's gotta be a bad wire somewhere the is grounding out or a bad connection. Maybe the pickup coil magneto is bad. Is timing off? Maybe the woodruff key is starting to shear but has fully sheared. Are you getting anything out of it when you kick it? Any back fires or it runs for a second or two. How does it run once it's started? Any stumbling or issues once it's running.

Did you replace the plug? have you cleaned all the connections? While you are cleaning them put dielectric grease in all of them. Maybe spray them out with contract cleaner or electrical cleaner.